Perfect for the fall season!
1 3/4 cup pancake mix (use any kind, as shown, these were made w/ Buttermilk Pancake mix)
1 cup milk (use whole milk or 2% milk)
1 Tblsp canola oil
1 large egg
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds + as much as you’d like more for sprinkling
- Mix all ingredients together.Heat griddle.
- Spray w/ butter spray on warm griddle.
- Make pancakes, about 30 seconds on each side.
- Sprinkle w/ pomegranate seeds.
- Serve w/ your favorite syrup or any flavor of Casa Giulia Jams.
Makes 18 medium sized pancakes.