1/2 bottle Formato Brothers Mild Pepper Spread, drained
1 generous Tbsp Formato Brothers Hot Pepper Spread, drained
1 medium tomato, diced
1/4 lb Buffalo Mozzarella cheese, diced
That’s it! 4 ingredients….you can make this quickly,,,try it!
Spread EVOO on cut up bread pieces (1 1/2″ square), then toast in the oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
Mix first 4 ingredients & spread on toasted bread pieces. REturn to oven for about 10 minutes more until cheese has melted.
2-3 medium sized tomatoes, seeded, chopped into small pieces
1 medium sized green pepper, seeded, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 Tblsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 Tblsp freshly squeezed lime juice
Sea salt as desired
1 Tblsp cumin
1 Tblsp Formato Brothers Hot or Mild Pepper Spread
Mix together in a non-metal bowl, cover, refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Serve
Cook one bag tri-color veggie pasta as directed on the package. Drain & rinse with cold water. Add the following ingredients:
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 6 leaves fresh basil, finely chopped
- Liberal amount of oregano
- 3-4 Tblsp Formato Brothers Hot Pepper Spread; ok to use Mild Pepper Spread for a less spicy flavor
- 1/2 cup white viegar
- 4 heaping Tsp Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 lb mozzarella cheese, chopped into cubes (optional)
- Black olives, pitted, sliced; ok to use sliced Kalamata Olives
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving. Serve with garlic bread.