Skip to content
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet w/ butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Place 6 slices day old bread on sheet & spray visible side lightly w/ EVOO or butter flavored spray.
- Sprinkle each piece w/ Pelago Italian Dipping Herbs seasoning.
- Drizzle EVOO atop all pieces. Bake for 8 minutes, then turn & repeat above steps on reverse side.
- Bake for 8 minutes more. For variety, sprinkle freshly grated pecorino or parmesan cheese on one or both sides.
- Remove from oven, cool, trim edges, cut into small serving pieces. Serve w/ salads, or as a snack.
- Store in a tin container.